Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1130 Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8-7 (32bit-64bit)
DR-G1130 ISIS/TWAIN Driver for Microsoft Windows
It can scan up to 130 pages per minute. It can also handle a variety of document types such as business cards, notebook-sized, long documents, thick or thin documents.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1130 Driver for Windows
Version: 1.2 SP9
File Name: G1130_DRIT_V12SP9.exe
Relase Date: Oct 24, 2017
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 64bit-Windows 10 32bit-Windows 8.1 64bit-Windows 8.1 32bit-Windows 8 64bit-Windows 8 32bit-Windows 7 64bit-Windows 7 32bit
Size: 78.95 MB
Mac Driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II
File Name: DR-C225DriverV.126.96.36.1996forMac.pkg
Post Date: Dec 25, 2019
Operating Systems: MacOS Catalina v10.15, Mojave v10.14, High Sierra v10.13
Size: 62.53 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.