Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-2050C Compact Color Scanner Driver for Windows7 Vista 32bit-64bit
DR-2050C/2050SP ISIS/TWAIN Driver for Microsoft Windows
DR-2050C and DR-2050SP ISIS/TWAIN driver version 2.3 for Windows XP 32bit SP3 & 64bit SP2 (WoW), Vista 32bit SP1 & 64bit (WoW), Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (WoW).
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2050C Driver for Windows
File name: DR-2050C/2050SP ISIS/TWAIN Driver
Relased: Apr 9, 2009
Operating system: Windows 7 64bit Windows 7 32bit Vista 32bit Vista 64bit
Size: 11.82 MB
Mac Driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II
File Name: DR-C225DriverV.126.96.36.1996forMac.pkg
Post Date: Dec 25, 2019
Operating Systems: MacOS Catalina v10.15, Mojave v10.14, High Sierra v10.13
Size: 62.53 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.