Download Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 64bit
LBP162dw/LBP161dn UFRII LT Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Print at up to 30 pages per minute with the imageCLASS LBP162dw Monochrome Laser Printer. Print resolution up to 8-1 / 2 “x 14” and the maximum paper capacity is 250 sheets.
Canon ImageClass LBP 162 dw Driver for Windows 64-Bit
Name : LBP162dw_V3027_W64_uk_EN.exe
Post Date: 2 Jul, 2019
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64)
Size: 10.81 MB
Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver for Windows 64Bit
File Name: UFRII_Driver_V3030_W64_usEN_02.exe
Relase Date: Marc 7, 2019
Systems: Windows 10 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
Size: 25.75 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.