Download Canon DR-G1100 ImageFORMULA Production Document Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8-7 32bit-64bit
DR-G1100 ISIS/TWAIN Driver for Microsoft windows
By connecting with USB 2.0, you can scan up to 100 pages per minute. It can handle different types of documents, business cards, book sizes, long documents, thick or thin documents.
Canon DR-G1100 Driver for Windows
Version 1.2 SP9
File Name: G1100_DRIT_V12SP9.exe
Relase Date: 10/24/17
Operating Systems: Windows 10×64, Windows 10, Windows 8.1×64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8×64, Windows 8, Windows 7×64, Windows 7
Size: 78.9 MB
Canon imageFORMULA DR M160 Printer Driver for MAC
Post Date: Jan 16, 2019
Systems: MacOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X Capitan v10.11,
Size: 8.25 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.