Canon LaserBase MF3110 Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8 32bit/64bit
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Details: This patch resolves an issue that prevents scanning over a network or with a USB connection after upgrading Windows to a newer version. If you cannot scan over a network or with a USB connection, install this patch. If installing or reinstalling the MF driver, be sure to first restart (not shut down) your PC after driver installation is complete, and then install this patch. If you are using USB scan, be aware that it may cease functioning after any future upgrades to Windows. If this occurs, install this patch again. After installing this patch, if the message prompting you to restart your PC is displayed, restart –not shut down- your PC. (If you do not restart your PC, this patch will not take effect.)
Canon LaserBase MF3110 Driver for Windows
File name: NetworkUSBScanPatchEN.exe
Release date: 30 Sep, 2016
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
Size: 7.01 MB
Windows 32-bit Driver Canon LaserBase MF3110
File name: MF3110_MFDrivers_W32_uk_EN.exe
Post date: 07/16/2015
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Size: 11.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.