Driver Canon imageRUNNER C2570i Printer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit/64bit)
PostScript 3 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Canon imageRUNNER C2570i Driver Windows 64Bit
File name : PS_Driver_V1500_W64_uk_EN_01.exe
Version : V15.00
Relase Date: 6 Mar, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows Server 2019 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2008 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 7 (x64)
Size : 23.65 MB
Windows Driver Canon imageRUNNER C2570i
Version : V15.00
File name : UFRII_Driver_V1500_W32_uk_EN_02.exe
Post Date: 22 Aug, 2017
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows Server 2008 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 10
Size : 24.5 MB
Canon imageRUNNER C3025i Driver for Windows
File name: PCL6_V4_PrinterDriver_V63_01.exe
Released: 18 April, 2018
OS: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Size: 30.98 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.