Download Canon PIXMA TS6370 All-in-One printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 (32bit/64bit)
TS6300 series Driver setup package & MP Drivers (Windows)
The Pixma TS6370 All-in-One printer. For home, enjoy wireless operation via smart devices and the cloud with the Canon PRINT app. With an intuitive status bar and 1.44” OLED screen, premium results. Print, Scan, Copy. ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 15.0ipm black / 10.0ipm colour. Hi-speed USB 2.0, WiFi, Mopria, AirPrint, BLE, Direct Wireless.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Driver for Canon PIXMA TS6370
This file will download and install the driver needed to set up and utilize your product. Once complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
Relase Date: 22 Aug, 2019
Version : 1.0
Name : win-ts6300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA TS6370 MP Driver Windows
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File name : md__-win-ts6300-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Version : 1.01
Relased: 22 August, 2019
File size : 90MB
Canon TS 5370 Driver MAC
Version : 1.0
File name : mac-ts5300-1_0-mcd.dmg
Relase Date: 22 August, 2019
macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
Size : 12.35 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.