Canon SELPHY CP910 Black Printer Driver Download
SELPHY Compact Photo Series
Convenient, light and portable, wireless compact photo printer
With the SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer, celebrating your special memories has never been more convenient. Lightweight and compact in size, the SELPHY CP910 is easy to take just about anywhere. But it’s more than just portable; it’s also loaded with features, like Portrait Image Optimize, which allows you to relive those cherished moments with beautiful and long-lasting borderless 4″ x 6″ photo prints. What’s more, it’s AirPrint enabled, making wireless printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch almost effortless. No drivers are needed! And Mobile Device Printing allows images on compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices to be sent directly to the printer as well. Plus, with its new Access Point Mode, the SELPHY CP910 allows you to directly connect your wireless camera or smart device without the need of a network.
File Name: cp910-64-500-9l.exe
File Version: 5.0.0
File Size: 2.33 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese
Post Date: 2/6/2014
Operation System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 bit)
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.