Download Canon PIXMA TS7450 WiFi Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 32bit-64bit
Pixma TS7400 series Driver setup package for Microsoft Windows
With automatic document feeder (ADF) technology, you can scan or copy up to 35 pages at a time. Wireless connectivity has Canon PRINT, AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) app. You can save paper with automatic double-sided printing. You can print a 10×15 cm borderless photo in 43 seconds.
Canon PIXMA TS7450 Driver for Windows
File Name: win-ts7400-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Relase Date: Oct 29, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 20.55 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9120 MAC Firmware
Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for TS9100 series Ver.1.0
File Name: mfuu-mac-ts9100-1_0a-ea7.dmg
Relase Date: Jun 27, 2020
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
Operating Systems: MacOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, MacOS X Yosemite v10.10.5
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.