Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer Driver for Windows
The PIXMA MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One brings incredible quality, speed and ease of use to your business. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you print and scan from any room in your home while you produce documents and photos with a 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, 1 picoliter and a 5 individual ink tank system. Its Dual Function Panel provides streamlined controls and function buttons that transform into a keypad while in fax mode for easier operation. A built-in, fully integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder means fast copying scanning and faxing of your originals so you can multi-task while the printer is at work. To increase home office efficiency and productivity, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided documents without having to manually flip the pages.
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP, Windows XP x64
File Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese
Driver – Software Details
MX880 series MP Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mx880-1_01-ejs.exe
File Version: 1.01
File Size: 18.99 MB
Post Date: 07/22/2015
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.