Download Canon PIXMA MX497 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32Bit-64Bit)
MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package, MP and XPS Driver for Microsoft Windows
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Windows 10 (32-64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32-64 bit), Windows 8 (32-64 bit), Windows 7 (32-64 bit), Windows Vista (32-64 bit), Windows XP
Pixma MX497 Full Driver for Windows
File name: win-mx490-1_1-mcd.exe
MX497 XPS Printer Driver for Windows
File Name: xp68-win-mx490-5_85-ejs.exe
Relase Date: 26 Jan, 2016
Size: 13.17 MB
MX497 MP Drivers (Windows)
File Version: 1.02
Size: 32.31 MB
Canon PIXMA MX497 Driver Mac
File Name: mcpd-mac-mx490-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Relase Date: 09/02/2018
macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, macOS El Capitan v10.11, macOS Yosemite v10.10, macOS Mavericks v10.9, macOS Mountain Lion v10.8.5, macOS Lion v10.7.5
File Size: 14.31 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.