Canon PIXMA MX496 Printer Driver for Windows
The MX496 is a high performance all-in-one printer while still offering a stylish solution for the home office. With the convenience of wireless connectivity this model showcasing Google Cloud Print connectivity, Mobile and Tablet Printing and Scanning; high speed ADF for fast printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Featuring a hybrid ink system and maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution the MX496 produces the finest quality prints in approximately 8.8ipm in black and 4.4ipm in colour.
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit)
Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit)
Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit)
Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
File version: 1.1
File name: win-mx490-1_1-mcd.exe
File Size: 50.1MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.