Canon Pixma MP287 Printers Scanner Driver for Macintosh
Download MP280 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Pixma MP287 Printers Scanner Driver (Mac)
Version : 17.7.1b
File name : msd_-mac-mp280-17_7_1a-ea8_2.dmg
Language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese
Relased: 02 November 2018
Mac OS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11, Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10, Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9, Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5, Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, Mac OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Size : 11,39 MB
Pixma MP287 Printer Driver for MAC
Name : mcpd-mac-mp280-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version : 126.96.36.199
Relase Date: 20 Sep, 2018
Size : 13,07 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.