Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver Download
This versatile performer has the quality & speed to match. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects consistent, precise droplets as small as 2 picoliters. The result? You get outstanding resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi and clear, crisp text. The PIXMA MP130 Photo All-In-One prints at up to 18 ppm in black & up to 13 ppm in color.4 It can produce professional-looking copies of your text documents in as little as 3.8 seconds per page. Whether scanning photos or graphics, you’ll produce high-quality reproductions with a maximum 1200 dpi and vibrant 48-bit color depth. And the unique Doubled-Hinge expansion top lifts approx. 1 inch vertically and lies down flat on the item you are scanning for a clear, complete scan.
File Name: mp130vst710en.exe
File Version: 7.10
Post Date: 10/16/2009
File Size: 15.72 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.