Canon PIXMA MG7120 Black Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers Driver
MG7100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
The PIXMA MG7120 also features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you print & scan photos or documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. AirPrint allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print & scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.
File Name: win-mg7100-1_1-ucd.exe
File Version: 1.1
File Size: 48.9 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish
Windows 10 (32-64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-64bit)
Windows 8 (32-64bit)
Windows 7 (32-64bit)
Windows Vista (32-64bit)
Post Date: 10/8/2013
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.