Canon PIXMA MG6120 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
The PIXMA MG6120 delivers high performance, quality & true ease of use in one, sleek machine. It begins with a revolutionary interface that Canon has created where the top of your printer turns into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System provides light-guided direction with gorgeous touch sensitive controls so only the buttons you need light up.
Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit)
Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit)
Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit)
Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit)
MG6100 series MP Driver
File Name: mp68-win-mg6100-1_05-ea24.exe
File Version: 1.05
File Size: 29.44 MB
MG6100 series XPS Printer Driver
File Name: xp68-win-mg6100-5_56-ea24.exe
File Version: 5.56
File Size: 23.12 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.