Canon iX6820 PIXMA Corporate and Graphics Art Printers
iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Help your business ideas get noticed with the PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer. The PIXMA iX6820 is the ideal office printer, – even big presentation charts. With 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, it delivers exceptional printing detail. And with five individual ink tanks, you’ll not only get amazing color, you can replace only the color that runs out. The PIXMA iX6820 helps to streamline your productivity with exclusive, downloadable Solution Templates. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to create every document from scratch.
Driver – Software Details
File Name: win-ix6800-1_0-ucd.exe
File Version: 1.1
File Size: 48.85 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Relase Date: 07/22/2015
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.