Canon PIXMA iP8500 Photo Printer Driver
System for richer, more true-to-life color reproduction that will satisfy even the most demanding photographer. Its addition of red & green ink tanks expands the color spectrum to a level achieved only by professional printers and the difference is vividly clear. Plus, Canon Full-photo lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering uses a high performance print head with an amazing 6,144 nozzles, ejecting precise, consistent droplets as small as 2 picoliters.
File Name: aomwin110ea23us.exe
File Version: 1.10
File Size: 4.12 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungaria, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, TC, Thai, Turkish, Chinese
Post Date: 07/20/2011
Operation system: Windows 7 (32-64bit)
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.