Canon PIXMA iP2770 / iP2772 Printer Software Drivers Downloads
iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download Driver for Pixma iP 2770 (Microsoft Windows)
Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP
Driver Canon PIXMA iP2770 (2019)
Released: 02 July 2019
Size: 16.31 MB
PIXMA iP2700 Series Driver
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
File name : pd68-win-ip2700-2_56a-ea24.exe
File version : 2.56a
File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
File size : 16,8 MB
Download Driver Canon iP2770
File Name: pd68-win-ip2700-2_56c-ea24.exe
Size: 16.29 MB
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note : The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
a- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
b- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
c- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.