Download Canon PIXMA G3021 All-in-One Wi-Fi Ink Tank Colour Printer Driver for Windows 7-8-8.1-10 32bit/64bit
G3020 series Driver setup package and G3020/G3060 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
All-in-one (Print, Scan, Copy) printer with ink tank. It also has Wifi connection and 4800×1200 dpi print resolution. Pages per minute – can print 9.1 ipm (Black), 5.0 pages (Colour).
Canon PIXMA G3021 Driver setup package for Win
Post Date: 17 Dec, 2020
Operating System: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1 (32bit) Windows 8.1 (64bit) Windows 8 (32bit) Windows 8 (64bit) Windows 7 (32bit) Windows 7 (64bit) Vista (32bit) Vista (64bit)
Size: 20.51 MB
G3020/G3060 series MP Driver for Windows
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File name : md__-win-g3020_g3060-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Relase Date: 27 October, 2020
Compatiblity systems: Windows 10 (x64) Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (x64) Windows 8.1 Windows 7 (x64) Windows 7
Driver Download Canon PIXMA G1520
Relase Date: 22 Jan, 2021
Operating systems: Windows 10-Windows 10×64 Windows 8.1-Windows 8.1×64 Windows 7-Windows 7×64
Size: 20.55 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: