Canon Pixma G2010 Multifunction All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer Driver Software Download
G2010 series Full Driver and Software Package
All-in-One (Colour Print, Scan, Copy), Pages per minute – 8.8 pages (Black & White), 5 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page – 8 paise (Black-White), 21 paise (Colour) – As per ISO standards
Common Canon G2010 Driver for Windows
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name: win-g2010-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Release date: January 16, 2018
Canon PIXMA G3010 Printer Driver for Windows
File name: win-g3010-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Released: 16 Jan, 2018
Size: 18.32 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.