Download Canon PIXMA MP282 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit-64bit)
Pixma MP280 series MP Driver and XPS Driver for Microsoft Windows
The PIXMA MP280 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer, In the Auto Photo Fix II software in “Easy-PhotoPrint EX” is used to automatically adjust and correct your photos. Maximum 4800×1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters, borderless 4-inch x 6-inch photo in approx.
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows XP
Canon MP282 Printer MP Driver Windows
File Name: mp68-win-mp280-1_04-ea24.exe
Relase Date: 02 July 2019
Size: 21.02 MB
Pixma MP282 Printer XPS Driver Windows
Release date: 22 July 2015
Size: 21.79 MB
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Windows
Release date: Feb 4, 2014
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64bit),Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows XP
Size: 22.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.