Canon PIXMA MG6822 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver for Windows
The PIXMA MG6822 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and real convenience. The MG6822 is packed with powerful printing options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and much more. The MG6822 makes it easy to print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house with its convenient built in Wi-Fi4 Print exceptional photos and sharp text documents all from our efficient five individual ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6822 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts with the Canon PRINT app.The Canon PRINT app allows you to easily print and scan from your mobile devices and popular online cloud services. Additional highlights include features such as a 3.0” LCD touch screen that allows you to quickly and intuitively operate your printer. The five individual ink tanks allow you to produce exceptional photos and sharp text documents, and also to only replace the ink that runs out.
Windows 10 (32-64bit), Windows 8.1(32-64bit), Windows 8 (32-64bit), Windows 7 (32-64bit), Windows Vista ((32-64bit), Windows XP
MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package
Size: 48.19 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.