Download Canon MAXIFY GX 6020 Wireless MegaTank Small Office All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 (32bit-64bit)
GX6000 series Driver setup package for Microsoft Windows
Operate easily with the 2.7 ”LCD Touch Screen. Connect to Wi-Fi without the need for a computer.
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 Driver for Windows
This file will download and install the driver needed to set up and utilize your product. Once complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
Relased: Mar 16, 2021
File Name: win-gx6000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 (32bit) Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 20.53 MB
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver for Windows
Relase Date: July 20, 2016
Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10×64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1×64 Windows 7 Windows 7×64
Size: 56.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.