Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 10 64bit
LBP2900/2900B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30)
***Precaution When Using a USB Connection. Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver. Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files & decompress them.
- To download files, click the file link, select [Save], & specify the directory where you want to save the file.The download will start automatically.
- Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Driver Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900
File version: R1.50V3.30
File name: LBP2900_R150_V330_W64_uk_EN_2.exe
Windows 10 (64-bit)
File Size: 10.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.