Driver Download Windows/Mac/Linux for Canon i-SENSYS MF113w All-in-one Mono Laser Printers
Monochrome Laser Printing. Print Speed; A4-22 ppm. Print Resolution; 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi. Print Quality with Image Refinement Technology; 2,400 (eq.) × 600 dpi
MF112/MF113w MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for Windows
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows
MF Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh
Size: 24.01 MB
OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Released: 25 Jul, 2019
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux
Size: 111.03 MB
Released: 11 Apr, 2019
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.