Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 Office Document Scanner Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 32bit-64bit
ISIS/ TWAIN Driver for Microsoft Windows
Easily covert your paper documents into digital formats ( PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint). Handles many different document types in batches or individually: Scan receipts, photos, business cards, long documents in the automatic feeder. Scanner both sides of a document at the same time through the feeder, in color, at up to 20 pages-per-minute, with a 50 sheet feeder. Windows support: Via included TWAIN driver.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 Driver Windows
Details: This bundled driver complies with ISIS / TWAIN standards which is compatible with a wide range of application software.
Version : 1.0SP6
Relase Date: 1 Nov, 2019
File name : DR-F120DriverV.1.0.11404.18001SP6_ScanServer3.1.zip
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2019 (x64)
Size : 21.4 MB
Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Driver Windows
Version: V1.2 SP4
File name: d156amux_w_DRM140_DRv12SP4.zip
Post date: 08/25/2015
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 66.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.