Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Compact Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8-7 32bit-64bit
CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package for Microsoft Windows
It scans at high resolution up to 4800 x 4800 dpi with the CIS sensor. You can take detailed and true color photos thanks to the 48 bit internal color depth. You can scan 300 dpi A4 color in 10 seconds.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver for Windows
File name: win-lide220-1_0-mcd.exe
Post Date: 22 July, 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Size: 47.31 MB
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Mac Driver
File Name: msd_-mac-lide110-17_7_1a-ea8_2.dmg
Post Date: 2 Nov, 2018
Compatibility Systems: MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Size: 11.38 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.