Windows Driver Download for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535 Printer
Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.02
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i is designed for a seamless workflow, is capable of high-quality printing at up to 35 ppm in color and black and white on letter-sized paper, and scanning at speeds as fast as 160 ipm with a 150-sheet single.
This is a Canon developed Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver. This is a generic printer driver that supports various Canon devices. You can use the same driver for all printer models by changing the settings for the prnting port and device information.
Canon imageRUNNER C5535 Driver-Software
File name: GPlus_PS3_Driver_V202_32_64_00.exe
Release date: 23 May, 2019
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
File Size: 58.99MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.